Monday 21 April 2008

Training Schedule: Week #3

Monday: Off - Tired. Slept.
Tuesday: Time: 2:45 - Distance: 75km - Elevation Gain: 610m - Ave HR: 144
I definitely felt better than I did on Saturday and Sunday. I actually had a little snap on some of the climbs. I backed off for the last few km's. This time tomorrow I will be sitting on a plane to Shanghai and don't want to be tight.
Wednesday: Shanghai show: Eat. Drink. Stand around.
Thursday: Shanghai show: Eat. Drink. Stand around.
Friday:
Shanghai show: Eat. Drink. Stand around.
Saturday: Shanghai show: Eat. Drink. Stand around.
Sunday:
Shanghai show: Eat. Drink. Stand around.

Totals:
Time: 2.75 hours
Distance:75km
Elevation gain:610m
Ave HR: INCREASING!
TSS:120

Not a good week. I felt tired and had difficulty maintaining intensity.

No comments: